I installed rabbitMQ locally. All of a sudden it stopped working and started to complain badmatch error as follows, since my voice-dm highly depend on it (it seems to me the application keeps trying to connect to rabbitMQ), I’ve tried to terminate the rabbitMQ process in task manager and restart it by using command line “rabbitmq-server.bat start” but the error persist.

=CRASH REPORT==== 11-Jan-2017::08:27:03 ===
crasher:
initial call: application_master:init/4
pid: <0.162.0>
registered_name: []
exception exit: {bad_return,
{{rabbit,start,[normal,[]]},
{‘EXIT’,
{{badmatch,
{error,
{{{badmatch,
{error,
{not_a_dets_file,
“c:/Users/d639174/AppData/Roaming/RabbitMQ/db/RABBIT~3/recovery.dets”}}},
[{rabbit_recovery_terms,open_table,0,
[{file,”src/rabbit_recovery_terms.erl”},
{line,130}]},
{rabbit_recovery_terms,init,1,
[{file,”src/rabbit_recovery_terms.erl”},
{line,111}]},
{gen_server,init_it,6,
[{file,”gen_server.erl”},{line,304}]},
{proc_lib,init_p_do_apply,3,
[{file,”proc_lib.erl”},{line,239}]}]},
{child,undefined,rabbit_recovery_terms,
{rabbit_recovery_terms,start_link,[]},
transient,4294967295,worker,
[rabbit_recovery_terms]}}}},
[{rabbit_queue_index,start,1,
[{file,”src/rabbit_queue_index.erl”},{line,468}]},
{rabbit_variable_queue,start,1,
[{file,”src/rabbit_variable_queue.erl”},{line,439}]},
{rabbit_priority_queue,start,1,
[{file,”src/rabbit_priority_queue.erl”},{line,92}]},
{rabbit_amqqueue,recover,0,
[{file,”src/rabbit_amqqueue.erl”},{line,236}]},
{rabbit,recover,0,
[{file,”src/rabbit.erl”},{line,654}]},
{rabbit_boot_steps,’-run_step/2-lc$^1/1-1-‘,1,
[{file,”src/rabbit_boot_steps.erl”},{line,49}]},
{rabbit_boot_steps,run_step,2,
[{file,”src/rabbit_boot_steps.erl”},{line,49}]},
{rabbit_boot_steps,’-run_boot_steps/1-lc$^0/1-0-‘,1,
[{file,”src/rabbit_boot_steps.erl”},{line,26}]}]}}}}
in function application_master:init/4 (application_master.erl, line 133)
ancestors: [<0.161.0>]

After reading the logs under C:\Users\d639174\AppData\Roaming\RabbitMQ\log (this is described in the command line)

screen-shot-2017-01-29-at-3-20-35-pm

I think it is complaining there is something wrong with the recovery.dets file as shown in follows:

Screen Shot 2017-01-29 at 3.22.12 pm.png

I opened the location of this file and renamed it to recovery.dets_del
Then restart the service by running the command line “rabbitmq-server.bat start” the problem has been fixed and a new recovery.dets file is created

 

Advertisements